Friends of the RAF Marham Aviation Heritage Centre –
Registered Charity 1169314
Support the RAF Marham Aviation Heritage Centre now
and in the future as a Friend of the Centre
The RAF Marham Aviation Heritage Centre provides an interactive learning and research facility for members of the public interested in the history of RAF Marham or the RAF in general. The Centre has an extensive collection of displays relating to RAF Marham and the RAF. The displays present the RAF Marham story in pictures, words and objects.
The Centre also has a Memorial Garden with a wall that features slate plaques sponsored by individuals in memory of family members who served at RAF Marham, and is a place of peace and quiet contemplation.
The Centre has free entry and is manned by volunteers, and we rely on donations to enable us to continue to develop the displays and activities. As part of this funding we have created a Friends of the RAF Marham Aviation Heritage Centre. As well as providing support for the Centre, your annual membership also brings you a number of benefits.
- Membership Card
- Pin Badge (enamel ‘lapel’ badge)
- Window Sticker
- Newsletter (electronic) twice a year (Spring and Autumn)
- 20% discount on all RAF Marham Aviation Heritage Centre Publications
- 20% discount on all items sold in the AHC shop
- Annual Members’ event at the Centre
- One off price of £20.00 (instead of £30.00) for the RAF Marham Operational History Book; this includes the postage to UK and BFPO, there may be additional postage costs for other locations.
All of the above for the annual membership fee of only £15.00
Help us to support the Aviation Heritage Centre today and in the future – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Membership application form
General Enquiries and Contact
If you have any enquiries or wish to contact us, please use the following.
Email – email@example.com
Phone during opening hours (Tuesday / Wednesday 0900 – 1600) 01760 338091
Curator – 07919 182990
Marham Aviation Heritage Centre
Or follow us on Facebook – Marham Aviation Heritage Centre